Canadian Nerf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsletter 03: A Bit of Progress

Go down

Newsletter 03: A Bit of Progress Empty Newsletter 03: A Bit of Progress

Post  Nine Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:13 pm

So it's been another week since we tried to start the forum again and I must say that I am feeling optimistic.  A few new members have joined, and we've gotten a few new posts since last week.  I guess I would just like to thank you all for helping with the rebuilding of the Canadian Nerf community, and I hope to see you all more on the site.  Anyway, after all that mushy stuff lets get into some cooler things.

New Members This Week:

As I said before, there are quite a few new members on the forum this week.  I will also say that it's a bit weird that two of five had father related names...

Nerfdaddy
curly
NerfPapa
tetsuhau
Solarfusion

Blasters of the Week:

Unfortunately nobody decided to post photos of their blasters in the Mods and Paintjob picture thread.  All I can say to that is step it up people!

Question of the Week:

What new blaster are you looking forward to coming out the most?

Random Facts:

• One in Five adults believe that aliens are hiding in our planet disguised as humans.
  • Coca-Cola would be green if the food colorant wasn't added.
  • A "Jiffy" is the scientific name for 1/100th  of a second.
  • James Fixx, the man who popularized jogging in America died of a heart attack while running.
  • Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.

Random Inspiration:

Henry Ford wrote:Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.
Nine
Nine
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/erfnay

Back to top Go down