Canadian Nerf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsletter 02: The State of Canadian Nerf

Go down

Newsletter 02: The State of Canadian Nerf Empty Newsletter 02: The State of Canadian Nerf

Post  Nine Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:17 pm

Hello all

As you may have become aware, Canadian Nerf has fallen off the roadmap of modding in North America. The scene in America isn't looking that good either, but there is still some action down there. I would very much like to see Canada become a large centre for Nerf wars, and so I beg of you that you help me keep the hobby alive. I know I disappeared from the scene as much as everybody else did, but I want to come back and have wars with all of you cool people across the country. This is why I ask that you don't give up on Canadian Nerf! Keep on modding and making awesome blasters! Start to nerf with your friends and show them how cool modding can be, and maybe even introduce them to this forum so that we can start making the site more active.

I want this forum to be a place where likeminded people from across the great white north can come to share their stories, show off their cool blasters, teach new people the art of nerfing. If you feel the same way, then I'm sure that you can make a difference towards this cause.

Unfortunately, there aren't any blasters or writeups to show off due to obvious reasons, so I'll end this newsletter with a simple question:

What can you do to help Canadian Nerf this week?

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you back here often.

Keep calm and nerf on
Nine
Nine
Nine
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/erfnay

Back to top Go down